Daily Use English sentences with Hindi examples | Daily English speaking practice | use होकर दिखाता in English

0

How to say in English होकर दिखाता हूं 




You have to use these daily English sentences examples in your life on daily basis to command over English.
We bring thise sentences which can be used in your daily life. Using these examples sentences will build your confidence and courage as well.

Formula

After + verb with ing + other words(sentence) .

Sentence + after + verb with ing + ....


Daily Use English Sentences


UPSC पास होकर दिखाता हु। 

आकर बताता हु। 

वह बोलकर आती है। 

सदर/राष्ट्रपति ने मुझे सब कुछ बताकर उनकी मदद करने को कहा।


आकर बताता हु। 

I will tell after coming.

After coming I will tell/inform.


UPSC पास होकर दिखाता हु। 

I will meet/show after passing UPSC exam.

After passing UPSC exam I will meet/show.


खाना खाकर  कर नहीं पढ़ना है। 

Don't study after having food.

After having food don't study.


It is the daily routine there fore use like this 

वह मोबाइल इस्तेमाल करकर पढ़ती है। 

She reads/studies after using mobile.

After using mobile. she studies/reads.



The president asked me to help them after telling me everything.

सदर/राष्ट्रपति ने मुझे सब कुछ बताकर उनकी मदद करने को कहा।


वह बोलकर आती है। 

She will come after saying/telling.

After telling, he will come.


After telling you that this strategy has worked flawlessly (perfectly) me, I will go from here.

आपको यह बताने के बाद कि इस रणनीति ने मुझे (पूरी तरह से) त्रुटिपूर्ण रूप से काम किया है, मैं यहां से जाऊंगा।


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)