To his hearts content meaning in Hindi, to my heart's content meaning, to one's heart's content meaning

0

Learn To one's heart's content meaning in Hindi, To one's heart's' content meaning



In this article, we are going to see new structure of the English sentences that is to one's heart's content meaning in Hindi. There might be different ways to say the same sentences in the English language but to my heart's content meaning, to one's heart's content, to his heart's content, to her heart's content is most common use in English.


Daily use english sentences with hindi meaning, learn Hindi to English sentence translation examples



 To one's heart's content (use )



चलो कहीं चलते हैं जहां हम अपने दिल की बात कह सकते हैं।
एग्जाम के बाद मई जी भर के एन्जॉय करूँगा। 
तुम्हारी शादी में वो जी भरके खाना खायेगी। 
मई आपसे जी भरके बाते करना चाहता हूँ। 
इतने दिनों बाद मिले हो, मुझे जी भरके देखने दो। 


After the exam, I will enjoy my heart's content.
एग्जाम के बाद मई जी भर के एन्जॉय करूँगा। 

चलो कहीं चलते हैं जहां हम अपने दिल की बात कह सकते हैं।
Let's go somewhere where we can talk to our hearts' content.


तुम्हारी शादी में वो जी भरके खाना खायेगी।  
She will eat in your wedding to her heart's content.

मैं आपसे जी भरके बाते करना चाहता हूँ। 
I want to talk to you to my heart's content.

इतने दिनों बाद मिले हो, मुझे जी भर के देखने दो।
You have met after so many days, let me see you to my heart's content.
You have met me after a long time, let me see you to my heart's content.



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)